Friday, April 20, 2018

30 Final Reflection

30

The thing that will stick out most in my mind is the entrepreneurial mindset. Instead of thinking about how to be rich quick, think about how to solve peoples problems. If one finds an idea that is great and capitalizes on that idea, they have a chance at making significant amounts of money. For example, Facebook capitalized on the internet and humans social needs to create one of the largest business in the world.

I do consider myself an entrepreneur because I have been 'solving problems' this semester. I reached out to my apartment complex to solve their residents problem of not having a personal trainer available. I think that I am an entrepreneur because I am in the middle of this process. I am not sitting back thinking about it or reading a book about what entrepreneurs are. I am in the front line going out and making moves.

I would recommend students start thinking about the world in terms of problems that need to be solved, and then think about unique ways to solve that problem.
For the class I recommend working ahead and staying on top of the assignments.
My recommendation for the journey is to realize failure is going to happen, but it will only benefit you to fail. You learn more when you fail which leads to success later on.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mitch,
    I think its awesome this class was able to change your mindset on starting up a business. Facebook is such a good example. I think you gave great advice. It is so important to be able to face failure. It was something I faced at the beginning of this class.

    ReplyDelete