Friday, April 20, 2018

28A

28A

Your Exit Strategy

I intend to leaving my business and selling all assets to people in Puerto Rico. I do not plan on employing anyone other than myself, so there will be little issues with discontinuing the company. I want to sell in Puerto Rico rather than in mainland America because I wouldn't have to transport the truck back to America.

The exit strategy has influenced my growth intentions. I purposely wanted to have a small, quick moving business that doesn't have too many employees. I wanted this type of structure because I wanted to be able to shut down my business as soon as possible whenever I want it to be shut down.

1 comment:

  1. I think it’s smart to know when to appropriately drop your business. The fact that you always had this plan in mind makes the business venture seem short but effective, and I think that can be a much larger success than slow but large companies if done properly. With this mindset you would have full control on the destiny of your business.

    ReplyDelete