1) The
pitch. Same as last time, 1-minute long. No Web cams. No
sitting. Be dynamic! Upload the video to YouTube (as you do with all of your
videos) and post the link.
2) A reflection on the feedback you
received from your last pitch. Describe what stood out to
you as important, what feedback surprised you the most, what feedback you think
was outright wrong or silly or amazing and inciteful.
I found that I should talk clearer. This makes sense because it
helps people understand me better.
I thought that acting like the camera is a person is silly.
3) What did you change, based on the
feedback?
Third
time's the charm, as they say. I bet you find a few things different from the
first time, including: (a) it's almost memorized, (b) you're far more
comfortable in front of the camera, and (c) the pitch itself is better. If this
is or isn't true for you, please include this in your reflection!
I tried to enunciate better in this pitch.
You did great with this elevator pitch, Mitch. You came off as calm and collected and I think that goes a long way when explaining an idea to someone. I also like how you started the video off with a hook, the question could grab the attention of whoever is listening. For next time, I would personally dress more professional and try to steady the camera. I like the hand motions and your idea came across great!
ReplyDeleteHey Mitch. I think you really improved on elevator pitch no. 3 compared to your last one. It is obvious you worked on improving your pitch and you did a good job taking the feedback from the previous pitches and perfecting this one. If I had one knock, I would say to dress up for your elevator pitch because essentially you are trying to look professional to your prospective consumers.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteHey Mitch,
I can see an improvement from your last elevator pitch. I think its great you were able to take the feedback that you received and work off of it. I enjoyed the hook you used to start off you pitch. For your next pitch I think you should dress more professional. Other than that I think its good. Great job!