Name: Juan Pablo
Age: 24
Height: 6’0
Weight: 180lbs
Birthplace: Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
Living currently: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Favorite Sport: Soccer
Favorite Food: Taco
Favorite Party Game: Pin the tail on the donkey
Job: Farmer
Kids: None
Hobbies: hanging out with friends, watching sports, playing video games
Social life: active on farmersonly.com
Favorite drink: water
Favorite beer: Natural Light
Education: high school degree
Car: ford pickup truck
Age: 24
Height: 6’0
Weight: 180lbs
Birthplace: Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
Living currently: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Favorite Sport: Soccer
Favorite Food: Taco
Favorite Party Game: Pin the tail on the donkey
Job: Farmer
Kids: None
Hobbies: hanging out with friends, watching sports, playing video games
Social life: active on farmersonly.com
Favorite drink: water
Favorite beer: Natural Light
Education: high school degree
Car: ford pickup truck
I have a few things in common with
Juan Pablo. First off my favorite drink is water, and I am also an avid soccer
player. I feel like that is a coincidence because many people like water and
play soccer. That is not unusual to enjoy that stuff.
Hey Mitch,
ReplyDeleteI think you did a good job identifying your prototypical customer and really put into detail your customer avatar. I think Juan Pablo is similar to average Puerto Rican males and he would definably be impacted by the hurricane. I like how you listed things as far as his favorite beer and the type of car he drives. My favorite part about Juan Pablo is how he is active on farmersonly.com!!! Great post!
Mitch,
ReplyDeleteI dont understand how water can be a favorite drink. There isnt any taste to water. I understand its refreshing and necessary but I just dont see how water can be someone's favorite. Like you get excited to drink a glass of water? I greatly enjoyed reading Juan Pablo's profile. I too, love that he is active on farmers only.