I didn’t change anything from last pitch because I never did
the first pitch. However, I did attempt this pitch a few times and changed certain
aspects around. For one, I changed my intro to be more unique. At first I wasn’t
sure what to start off with so I just started talking about the company. I changed
it to highlight how many people are being impacted by Irma. This does two things for the person listening to the pitch. One, its a conversation starter that keeps everybody on the same page. We don't assume the person knows anything so we tell them exactly what happened. Secondly, it lets the person know the scope of the market I am attempting to tap into.
did it rlly hit you on the head
ReplyDeleteHey Mitch. I also did not do the first elevator pitch so it was impossible for me to get feedback. I also did a few pitches before I got the right one that I felt comfortable with. I think you did a really good job in engaging the audience by getting their attention early in the post. You did this by drawing attention by using facts from the hurricane and drawing the audience in. I also really liked how you showed your product in your video. Overall, great job!
ReplyDeleteI think your presentation was great! I think you improved form the last one, and that’s evident because you pointed out the flaws in the last presentation. I also really liked the use of props in this situation. In an actual elevator pitch, I suppose you wouldn’t have access to this, but I think it worked perfectly here.
ReplyDelete