1)
I have a unique ability to make sacrifices. If
something will inevitable benefit, I am willing and able to make sacrifices to
achieve that.
I can talk to anybody at random, it isn’t
hard for me to make friends with strangers. For example, I can go out and talk
with random people in class or random people walking down the street and develop
positive relationships.
I am extremely observant, which helps me understand
social situations well.
I am competitive, if I set out to do
something I will try my hardest and do what I have to do to complete that goal.
I am hardworking. I have an inner drive where
I always want to improve myself and be the best at whatever I do.
Mom
Analytical mind, good inner drive, natural business mind. Carry yourself with confidence, shrug off defeat, attitude.
shawn
(sorry about poor sound quality.) "driven in a different kind of way." "can talk with anyone even if they hate it"
Jimmy (blogger didn't allow length)
Time-management and driven work ethic, keep in mind important things and ignore the small petty things
Dad
Possess leadership qualities, honest, work with people, straightforward, dependable, cooperative, ambitious, caring, loyal, independence, (and apparently a big head according to my mom).
Nick
Hardworking compared to the rest of the crowd, honest, dependable, people can trust you
How do you see yourself vs how do others see you?
People had many different things to say about me, but there
was a common theme that I noticed. Every person stated something about hardworking
or ambitious. I think this shows because I am always striving to be the best
version of myself. Furthermore, they tended to say something about being
personable. I know I can talk with anyone, its something that I used to not be
able to do so I took time to develop the skill. Finally, confidence was another
somewhat prevalent thing among friends and family. I have confidence because I constantly
practice and constantly fail so I can get better at what I do. I seem confident
now because I have failed so many times that I get used to it.
Hey Mitch, I liked the characteristics you decided to use to describe yourself. Observant and hard-working are great characteristics to have. I also really like how in your reflections you added other characteristics that your family and friends said about you. Overall, I think you did a great job!
ReplyDeleteMitch,
ReplyDeleteYou did a good and extensive job on this assignment. I think the summaries you put below the recordings were accurate, and I think the overall summary was well written and accurate as well. I like how you acknowledge things that you were not really aware of, as well as things you are aware that you are constantly improving yourself in, such as confidence. All in all, good job!
Mitch,
ReplyDeleteI think the characteristics you chose to describe yourself, will help you so much with being an entrepreneur. I think you did a good job reflecting on what your friends and family had to say about you. I think its great you are able to see the qualities that you posses. I think being aware will allow you to take advantage of your strengths.